Stylish in Washed Denim Jacket X Floral

July 24, 2017


Hey guys,
How has life been with you? It’s been a while since my last outfit post yeah? I can’t believe I haven’t been able to maintain a simple blog post routine. Remember when I mentioned I was going to stick to a schedule of three posts per week? As at that period, it seemed quite easy to say I would share two outfit posts and one random post weekly on the blog. But for some time now, it’s been a bit challenging. Most especially because I don’t plan blog contents ahead of time. If you’re also a blogger reading this, you must try to avoid this mistake. Plan your photoshoots, and do them before time.

“Planning blog contents ahead of time is one key to consistent blogging.”


Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket – PROJECT from MrP
Floral Top – AX Paris from Jumia
Pants – Theabujathriftstore
Bag – Asos
Shoes – Jumia
Sunglasses – CHANEL from Coliseum

So for today’s post, I’m doing a not so casual look with this washed denim jacket and floral print top, paired with this perfect fitting pair of black, skinny, high waist pants.  To achieve the look I wanted - stylish blogger babe yet comfortable, classy and confident, I decided to accessorize with my favourite pair of sunnies, a detailed black cross-body bag and a pair of blush pink heels that coordinated well with my nail colour and kept all other accessories minimal.






Now if you were ever wondering what my style was, it's the 3 C's above; that is, Comfortable, Classy and Confident. Meanwhile, nowadays I find myself hanging my denim jacket over my shoulder instead of actually wearing it. Stylishly aware of my own stylishness yeah…? Hehe!
Until next time, let’s connect in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to share.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ur outfit perfectly blends with the beautiful environment.. Its like an outfit made with nature's touch!!!!100%

    ReplyDelete

INSTA FEED