Vacation Diaries: Style – Multicoloured Bold Striped Off Shoulder Dress

September 27, 2017

Favourite summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder

Day 3(A) – In My Sunday Best
Outfit details:
Dress – Maudiffied, Sandals – Jumia, nude, brown.

It was the third day of my vacation and also a Sunday. For someone who usually woke up early on Sunday mornings to prepare for church, it was quite fun having to sleep longer till 9am. After waking up, the only thing I did was have my bath and dress up in my Sunday best. You see, although I wasn’t going to church, the Nigerian Christian in me knows I’m to dress up “nicely” on a Sunday morning. So I decided to wear a multicoloured off shoulder dress in bold stripes. It’s light weight, bright and colourful. Just right for the weather. On my feet, I wore comfy flat sandals as usual and zero accessories because I’m here to relax… Moreso, the dress was a statement on its own and required very little or no accessory. I packed wisely!
After breakfast, I changed my outfit to go spend the rest of the day by the beach. I’d be talking and sharing images about that in my next post. So stay tuned.
Number one summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder
Best summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder
Perfect summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder
Perfect summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder
Perfect summer dress, bright colour, off shoulder

Thanks for taking the time to read. If you have any thoughts/questions, kindly let me know in the comments below.
Do share.
Much love,

Maudleen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTA FEED